This policy applies to personal information collected through www.envormation.org. It does not cover information that may be collected by third party sites to which links are provided at www.envormation.org.
We collect personal information from you when you complete our contact form. We may use this information to:
- respond to your message
- look at ways to improve envormation’s website (based on your feedback)
- make contact with you to ask for your specific comments and feedback on the envormation website to help us improve our site further
- if you have requested to receive e-mail updates, we will add your details to our e-mail database and use them to send you e-mails periodically on recent developments at envormation. At most, we will send an e-mail update once a month. If you don’t wish to continue receiving these, just let us know by e-mail.
We do not give information about you to third parties unless:
- you have given us prior written consent
- it is required by law
- they are trusted third parties who help us operate envormation and have agreed to keep your personal information confidential.
If you have any further questions or comments, please contact us.Share this page using: