This page contains links to reports on the environmental impact of building products for which we have not had a chance to write an envormation summary and envormation comment yet or for which we will not prepare an envormation summary because the information is unlikely to be of interest to a large number of people.
We are providing the links below because they appear to contain some useful information. However, we have not reviewed them in any detail. We suggest you check who published and funded the reports and if they have been independently peer reviewed. If the funder and publisher is the same as the manufacturer of the product, there is a conflict of interest which may mean that the information is biased.
- Environmental comparison of different window types
- Environmental comparison of window frames made from fibreglass with polyurethane insulation vs aluminium window frames
- Environmental information on polyurethane foam insulation 1
- Environmental information on polyurethane foam insulation 2
- Environmental comparison of Stone Wool, Paper, Wool and Flax as building insulation materials
- Environmental information on vinyl and polymer siding (exterior cladding) products
- Environmental information on Redwood decking
- Environmental footprint of different wood building products
Share this page using: