This page contains links to reports on the environmental impact of drinks and beverages for which we have not had a chance to write an envormation summary and envormation comment yet or for which we will not prepare an envormation summary because the information is unlikely to be of interest to a large number of people.
We are providing the links below because they appear to contain some useful information. However, we have not reviewed them in any detail. We suggest you check who published and funded the reports and if they have been independently peer reviewed. If the funder and publisher is the same as the manufacturer of the product, there is a conflict of interest which may mean that the information is biased.
- Environmental impact of malt-based beer and barley beer (Denmark)
- Environmental impact of beer production (US)
- Environmental impact of Lager production (Poland)
- Carbon footprint of Fat Tire® Amber Ale (Belgium)
- Environmental assessment of beer production in Greece
- Environmental analysis of South Australian wine for UK consumers
- Environmental impact of organic wine making in Italy
- Environmental impact of wine making in Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Environmental comparison of beer, wine and spirits
- Environmental assessment of the UK beverage sector
- Water footprint of different foods and beverages